Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveh3

Contributor
Reaction score
Just happened upon this board.
I use to snorkle for golf balls when I was a kid, always dreaming of some-day scuba diving.
And finally 30 years later got certified.
Have been looking around the web (kind of like the big blue sea) for message boards or communications with others who have like interests. And wha-laa (if you had a genie-poof smilie I'd put it here) google found it.
I was certified in the warm waters of the carribean, but was looking for others near where I live to hook up with and advance my experience levels.
I have scanned these pages and found a group I can contact and possibly dive with in Central PA. All I've got to do is get my b-a-double LLs up to dive in 40 degree waters.

Well I'm sure I will get an education on this board and am looking foward to it.

welcome aboard!

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

Welcome! You've come to a great place to start looking for folks in your area to dive with. One other suggestion would be to locate a dive shop in your area and see if they sponsor or can point you to a dive club or 2 or 3 or 4 or ....

Welcome to the best board on the net! There's a TON of good information to be found here and plenty of nice people to meet and dive with too! Glad you found us!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom