Hi all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Puchikatt

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I'm new to this board so I wanted to introduce myself & extend everyone a big hello.

I live in Miami, FL & just started diving again after a 6-yr. break from it; it sure feels good to be back in the deep blue!

To all of you who'll be out there for mini-season this week, good luck, most importantly BE SAFE, & please save at least one for me, it'll be my first time lobstering.

Hello Puchikatt, welcome to the scubasource family. We're glad to have you aboard!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Welcome from Sunny Bangkok, Puchikatt. You've just jumped into the best spot to spend your surface intervals!

Enjoy...
:)

We expect to read all about your lobstering.

Welcome from the great state of Arizona all beach no ocean

Bonjour! Hello! A warm welcome from the "far" north. Also no ocean (where I am), but plenty of rivers and lakes.....

Thank you all for the welcome!

Fishkiller:

Lobstering was great fun even though we caught nothing but a bad case of overexertion from fighting as nasty current on the 1st dive! (Thank heaven I bought those new splitfins) The second dive was nicer & the boat captain was gracious enough to give us 3 bugs of his own, so at least we didn't go home empty-handed. My hubby & I had a great lobster dinner last night, but somehow they would've tasted better had we caught them ourselves!!!

It was great fun & it was a day off from work out in the ocean & that's plenty for me.

especially when they have been split in half down the tail and cleaned out and then lavished with homemade garlic butter and then grilled on the barbie....Mmmmmm BeaUTIFUL...
Welcome back to the fold.
Cheers Big Ears,
The Thunder from Down Under,
There can be only one,
The Gasman.

The nextime you'll have experience and the taste only gets better.

At least you got bugs, just think of those who are poor unfortunates that only get to read of the gift of bugs that went home alone only to bathe a printed picture in garlic butter that catches fire on the BBQ, and they are only left with ashes.

Hey guys!

Well, I've officially decided that I must face my fear of the black abyss. I'M GETTING MY ADVANCED CERTIFICATION & I'M NOT....I REPEAT, NOOOOOOOT AMUSED ABOUT THE NIGHT DIVE. But if I can't start diving all of these incredible wrecks we have here in Miami/the Keys I'm going to just explode.

And as for lobstering, it'll definitely be easier to catch those little bugs when they come out at night.

Is it really not as intimidating as it sounds?

I can see why the night dive may seem a bit initmidating at first but I'm sure you'll see just how beautiful it is once you relax and jump in. Night dives are beuatiful, it allows you to focus on what your light illuminates, and therefore let's you see more of what's up close. Night diving also brings out more of the true colors of the environment you're diving in.

Trust me on this one, you're gonna love it!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom