Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will keep in touch for sure! Good to see a fellow diver from Alberta on the board. I'll post a complete dive log when we get back. We're hopeing to do some more diving in the area while we're there! Looking forward to diving with yah in Minny! talk to you later.

Hey fooks - have a great time in the ocean - you'll be hooked for life! Looking forward to reading your log!

Originally posted by DennisW
Welcome to the board from Melbourne, FL. If you get down this way, we'll have to go diving in warm water.

Hey, I grew up near Melbourne! I too am very new to the boards. For those of you who have just found this place, you could not have picked a kinder and more knowledgeable group of people to make friends with. I have been so warmly welcomed and received lots of encouragement.

I've never been to Canada (too cold for me!). I like it here in sunny Florida. From what I hear there are lots of places all over the state to dive.

Take care all,
Kimmie

Back
Top Bottom