Hi All!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Who said?
BetterLateThannever.
What did he say?
Awesome site Terkel! Oh.
Thanks Wetdane for the advice on AOW and deep water diving. When the time is right I'll definetly seek your advice on good certification venues.
Setting my convuluted dialogue aside, those websites about the PBY really are cool. If anymore come to mind, I'll take as many as you come up with. Thanks again.
JQ

Hello one... hello all! Welcome to the best of the best!

Hello Jimbo, I've been doing some local diving as well as working at a new job. How's the fort been in my absence?

It's been busy as usual, but your absence was noted.

Glad you're back thought for sure you were diving some far away exotic location. Come to think of it; i guess you were. :)

Jimbo

LOL, well I'm back, and I won't be going away anytime soon... it's just going to take awile to get to know all of the new members, but then that's half the fun anyway!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Hey kylianna,

how was your trip? Tell, tell...
We all got some good diving in here - well, I did anyway...

Terkel

It was awesome!!

For my first liveaboard, I was really surprised at how comfortable everything was. The "Sea Venturer" is a very well-kept vessel. Chris (The captain) was very nice, and his wife B. (Which I think is short for Belinda) is a very nice lady and a great cook. I mean, she is a GREAT cook!! She takes really good care of you as far as the food is concerned.

As for the diving, it had been sunny for a few days, so the visability wasn't as good as what I heard normal B.C. vis is. But it was better than what I had been in recently! There was a lot of sea life, and I saw a big octopus hiding under a rock on my first dive. I never did get to see any wolf eels on my whole trip, but other people on the dive had underwater video cameras, so I got see what they had been able to see. I didn't go on a couple of the dives from not feeling well, and I wish I had! The other divers got to swim with sealions. The video of it was really cool.
All in all, I had a really good time, and will be happy to go again. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom