Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to come in and make an obnoxious comment in case you guys are missing me :mooner:

Congrats on the baby Rafael!

Well it appears I may be spending a bit of time in FL, diving in shorts and a tshirt, so we'll see how long before I get back in the cold!!:)

Raf, I'm gonna see what the air temps are expected to be like for that w/end, then see what my buddy might want to do. I'm more concerned about getting out of the water in wetsuits in the cold air on a boat. Wow is this me talking???:11:

MysteryDiveBuddy:
I have to come in and make an obnoxious comment in case you guys are missing me :mooner:

Congrats on the baby Rafael!

Ahhhh!!!! a conch in the neld forum!!!!!!!!!!:11:

I am NOT a Conch :28:
I'm a NELD expat and I am about to take my drysuit out for a spin in the nice cold 68F spring :mooner:

johnnyseko:
Well it appears I may be spending a bit of time in FL, diving in shorts and a tshirt, so we'll see how long before I get back in the cold!!:)

Raf, I'm gonna see what the air temps are expected to be like for that w/end, then see what my buddy might want to do. I'm more concerned about getting out of the water in wetsuits in the cold air on a boat. Wow is this me talking???:11:
WIMP!!!!!!!
You never got cold hiking with your dive gear with me :)
Rick L

MysteryDiveBuddy:
I am NOT a Conch :28:
I'm a NELD expat and I am about to take my drysuit out for a spin in the nice cold 68F spring :mooner:

Drysuit?!?!?! 68F ?!?!?! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Conch!!!!!!:mooner:

Rick L:
WIMP!!!!!!!
You never got cold hiking with your dive gear with me :)
Rick L

Ha!! Yeah well that is one dive I actually look forward to doing this winter!:wink:

johnnyseko:
Drysuit?!?!?! 68F ?!?!?! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Conch!!!!!!:mooner:

I think engaging in laisons with a Conch makes you way more of a CONCH DIVER :browsmile than me :mooner: There are no conchs or Conch within a few hundred miles of me :28:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom