HI all we are alive and kicking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sorry everyone for our departure, I changed jobs I think in August and had to work every weekend till I quit in December. With school and working 80 hours a week I did not have time to breath let alone the get on the internet. Scott name the time and place and I will gladly get you back that second stage. As for diving I have done none of it since I started the other job. All is well on our end kids are great Sherry and I are still together and we still need to get her certified. Out side of that am I still a Swamper or do I need to go though the initiation again?

I do hope every one is doing well and I hope to see some famliar faces soon.

I plan to once I get a 7mm suit or the water gets warmer. LOL

I say make him do the initiation thing again...especially the cottonmouth and alligator trial. :D

Just kidding, Welcome Back!

And about getting Sherry certified...let me put her in touch with my daughter-in-law...she's new and getting excited about first trip to Coz.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom