heyy from florida..question about spearing and kayaking!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krista Maria

Reaction score
Heyy everyone! i've been reading posts on here and decided i needed to become a member : ) I've been spearfishing for about a year or so now and i absolutely love it! I don't have a boat that I am able to go out on whenever I want so I have been trying spots off the beach. However, it takes a lot of energy to get out where I want to be. I have been thinking about renting a kayak to do some spearfishing but Im not sure if this is a good idea?! If anyone else has any suggestions or comments please let me know : )

Yes a good idea! Go over to spearboard.com for a site devoted to spearfishing under all conditions.

yes, get a kayak-one of the best ways to spearfish-for freediving or just scuba.

Hi Krista! I replied to your PM by inviting you to the next Kayuba kayak scuba club meeting, which is just a few minutes south of you. Real friendly people who LOVE to talk about yak diving! Sometimes members have an extra to lend so come on out!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom