Hey!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok
we seem to have a little interest here...I live in springhill and maybe if anybody is interested we can centralize a meeting place and try to get this thing off the ground. gimmie some response

thanks Rich

I'm in Clearwater, FL at the moment for the summer. Then I'll be heading back up to Tallahassee FL. :p And yah it does seems like there's a lack of interest in the group.

Small update - I will soon be in possession of a 25 foot boat much better suited for diving. Once I am up and running and comfortable in my abilities in piloting the new boat (as well as having all necessary safety gear on board) we may be able to do some trips :)

Grey

that would be awesome..I went on an anchor recovery 25 miles off hernendo county and there is a lot too see if you go to the right spots

---------- Post added August 5th, 2013 at 02:12 PM ----------

So really ..lets start a club:D

Works for me, Rich! PM me your name and number and we'll try to set something up. I'm trying to get some divers together for this Sunday and would love to explore some of these lesser-known areas, not to mention areas where there are lots of fish to choose from - most of the areas I've gone to lately have been picked over by other fishermen and spearfishermen.

Will have to see what the conditions will be like, though - don't want to get into too nasty of weather. But may go out of either Hooters in Port Richey or out of Hernando Beach ramps near Blue Pellican Marina.

I may be doing my Navigation, Deep Water, and Limited Viz training on Sunday at Blue Grotto, but it is still possible that I might be able to get out on Monday mid-morning to do some dives nearby if anyone is interested - I realize Mondays suck for most people due to work, but if interested PM me.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom