Hey!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich52

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hernando co divers.

anyone interested in possibly starting some kind of formal or informal club

(maybe some west Pasco or citrus also ) lemme know

It's too far north man.

What kind of club would you want to establish e.g. spearfishing, cave, wreck, etc.? You have a lot of options in the area.

I'am just thinking something very general to the sport, something to get the divers of this area together but I'am open to ideas

I live in the Hernando Beach/Brooksville area. Let me know if you want to try to put a meet and greet together and I'll try to get some of my buddies together!

I live in West Pasco (New Port Richey) and am pretty new to diving, but wanting to improve my skills as well as do more spearfishing. I have all my gear as well as a 19 foot boat geared up for diving - I have taken myself and 2 other divers out as far as 25 miles offshore and although a little crowded it worked out. I'd be interested in joining up or just networking and going out anytime. I usually have Sat, Sun, and Mon off every week. I launch mostly out of Anclote, Hernando, and Hudson but don't mind heading out of Clearwater as well.

So I'd be very interested in knowing when this will be kicked started. Of course, If you guys don't mind a newbie diver in the group.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom