Hey So Cal divers and photographers, you're invited to a party!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
On Saturday, October 18th we're having another BBQ party at H2O Photo Pros in Newport Beach. This is a very non-commercial event. Just a bunch of fun divers and photographers who enjoy sharing stories and pictures from our scuba adventures.

H2O Photo Pros, is located on PCH in Newport Beach. We'll be meeting at their scuba training facility which is located right on Newport Harbor. It has a gorgeous view! They have a 92" projection screen and a HD projector, which I promise will be color calibrated this time. I will have pictures from my Cozumel and Papua New Guinea photography workshops and hopefully Mike will have some video from Cozumel too! Many of our friends are diving this month, so we're asking them to bring pictures to share with the group, or just come to enjoy everyone else's images.

CHECK OUT THE PHOTOS FROM OUR LAST HAPPY HOUR!

There will be photo pros and video experts on hand to answer any questions you might have about shooting underwater. If you've been thinking about getting Scuba certified, there will be Scuba instructors available too!

We're going to have a BBQ at 6:00 P.M. and a short meeting at 7:00 P.M. Food and drinks will be flowing all evening.

This is going to be a potluck event, so please bring your favorite finger food. We'll have a BBQ grill available if you want to bring something to grill. Soda, water, beer and wine will be provided, compliments of H2O Photo Pros! Last time we had everything from bratwurst to John's home-made butter pecan ice cream! YUMMMM!

Please RSVP so we buy enough beer and wine. Once you RSVP "yes" I'll be in touch to make sure you've got a map & parking details, as well as to coordinate the food. Last time we had some great food and snacks. Be sure to read some of the comments from our last BBQ.

We are inviting all our friends from our LA Scuba Meetup Group, UW Photo Meetup Group, OCUPS, H2O customers, and more. We're hoping to bring together a lot of fun scuba divers and photo/videographers.

For those of you who are not familiar with this area, you can download a map that shows where the store is, where the party is and where to park

Hope to see you there!

Would love to attend but I have to be on the mainland this weekend and here on the 18th. Would love to see the images and video!

please accept my apologies with the feeble excuse that I wouldn't be able to get home in time to feed the cat.

Back
Top Bottom