Hey ScubaTooth....about those patches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
You mentioned in the Texas patch post that you make up patches for various things.

What about doing a Swamp Divers patch? We could probably symplify our logo a bit if needed. Is there minmums to the order??

Just thinking out loud here. Wonder how many Swampers would be interested in a TSDT patch? How muchwould they cost?

You can PM me some details if you'd rather.

i knew someone would ask that.

For a standard patch design the standard is 7 colors for a price listed and then its .13 cents more per patch per color.

The standard minimum order of patches can be as little 50 but normally around 100 as for the cost it depends on size of the patch(ie for a 6" round patch and the cost is 3.90 per patch) and thats for the company i normally use, but i might be changing companies based on the samples im having done by several companies.

Dee

Couple of questions how big of a patch would you want it and what shape ?

<Note To Self>
I think its about time i put my porfolio site together and get it online so that everybody can see what i have done. because as of recently i have done alot.
</Note To Self>

Edit: Just checked there price sheet and the new set is 9 colors before the charge for more per thread color

Scubatooth once bubbled...
Dee

Couple of questions how big of a patch would you want it and what shape ?

I don't know....about 3-4" and round like our logo. That's small enough to sew to a cap but large enough to put on a jacket or bag, etc.

It's got 5 colors in it but if it doesn't cost more I'd like to add a couple. I'd add 2 colors to the diver instead of reusing red and blue.

Dee

Question: who orginally designed the logo for the group ?

and if they are still around is there a way that i can get the orginal working logo so that i can have my graphic artist friend look at it and add some more color to it.

as for size that s about right but let me look up some details for standard patches to go on hats and other items, etc

Tabitha did the original but I haven't seen her around in a long time. I've got a good copy of it I can send you. Send me a PM with your email and I'll get it to ya.

Back
Top Bottom