Hey Minnesota divers...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Have any of you done the Shark dive in the Aquarium at the Mall of America? It sounds like fun.

I thought about it. But, I remember it being spendy. And they wouldn't let me wrestle them when I got in the tank-said something about "harming the sharks".........

Would be nice to have in the scrapbook, though

We dove the Living Seas at Epcot and that was a good time, a little expensive but hey, you can't take it with you right? Can you wave at the shoppers from the shark tank? What fun! The best part of the aquarium dive at Epcot was waving at the tourists! We're still trying to plan our summer trip, if you get the info on the Mall of America dive do post it, might swing by there on our way home!

Ber :bunny:

Originally posted by Ber Rabbit
We dove the Living Seas at Epcot and that was a good time, a little expensive but hey, you can't take it with you right? Can you wave at the shoppers from the shark tank? What fun! The best part of the aquarium dive at Epcot was waving at the tourists! We're still trying to plan our summer trip, if you get the info on the Mall of America dive do post it, might swing by there on our way home!

Here is a link to one of the dive shops in the Twin Cities area that offers it. Click the activities tab and then Shark Dive.
http://www.goingunder.net/

Will add that to my collection of possibilities for our summer road trip!

I have thought about it on occasion. Since we have a membership at Underwater World I can do it cheaper than any of the stores offer. As it is, 150.00 is still a bit much in my opinion.

JoelW

If you haven't done this, I'll go with you... Give me a few months though! Let me know if you're still interested, would be cool! I left them a voicemail this morning, I'll get some more info about it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom