Hey men... Hot peppers kill prostate cancer!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
On the lighter side of peppers...

I was at a friends party once. All the "tough" guys there decided to try an assortment of hot peppers the host had provided. Many a man came to tears as the peppers went higher and higher on the Scoville scale.

There was one man inparticular whom I will never forget. After sampling many of the peppers and consuming many a beer he excused himself to the restroom. Upon his return he seemed rather uncomfortable. Come to find out he hadn't cleaned his hands. After a couple of minutes he was curled up on the kitchen floor, in a fetal position, writhing in agony. It was one of the most hysterical things I have ever seen :D

Just a little laugh for you guys, now please continue with your regularly scheduled programming.

By the way, great topic NetDoc.

:D we will have a laugh on you the next time you have a mammogram :D

cdiver2:
:D we will have a laugh on you the next time you have a mammogram :D

Hey now, I didn't say I didn't feel bad for him. I just couldn't stop laughing. Nor could I see through the tears I had from laughing so hard. Trust me it is an enduring story even he tells.

Maybe I should have added noone was really hurt. Well maybe the guys pride a bit for trying to be so tough (I think it was the habanero that got him). It was all in good fun.

Note - moved to humor forum under Hot Peppers

Missdirected:
Hey now, I didn't say I didn't feel bad for him. I just couldn't stop laughing. Nor could I see through the tears I had from laughing so hard. Trust me it is an enduring story even he tells.

Maybe I should have added noone was really hurt. Well maybe the guys pride a bit for trying to be so tough (I think it was the habanero that got him). It was all in good fun.

I can see the funny side of it, I was having a go at you :D .

When I was in the army we were sent to London to do public duty's (Buck palace an all that stuff). On our first free night we were going out on the town to see if we could get lucky. One of the guys decided to put after shave you know where, he was the only one that did not go out that night.

Serranos can also be quite warm.

I have a bottle of "Dumb *****" hotsauce in the frig. First ingredient is habaneros.
I witnessed one brave soul become visibly ill after loading his bowl of chili with "Dave's Insanity Sauce". We warned him that it was going to be hot but he insisted he could take it.

It truly is difficult to not laugh. It's like watching someone's hat blow off in a high wind.

Word of caution about eating hot stuff.

If you are not used to eating hot pepper and the like, take it easy and let your mouth and throat get used to it.

Eating a pepper that is to hot can cause your throat to close up, not real beneficial to breathing.

I'm going to be picky...

Prostate is the gland that is in the genital region of men

Prostrate is a reclining position of the body.

So would prostrate cancer come from being too lazy for too long?

I have seen this data before. I'm sure it won't be long, if it isn't already available, to get capsasin in a pill form from a health food / vitamin store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom