Hey guys IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'MMMMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lonerider00

Contributor
Reaction score
howdy YAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL! i know its been a while since ive been in here, had an injury that put me outa the water 4 almost a year.... and in the year since i was physically able 2 get wet, i didnt have the gas money to go, but ive taken a huge step backward in my life and loving every minute of it, and as soon as i figure out how i can strap all my dive gear and camp gear on2 my new motorcycle, i should b getting wet again sometime this summer.
to those that i inadvertantly burned bridges w(u know who u r)...... i appologise very very muchlife has been crazy 4 me since even b4 i got hurt, and it affected all of my close relationships, and all culminated in my getting burt out of doing my chosen carreer, so i quit..... and feeling muuuch better nowwww :wink:

yeah if i can find 1 cheap enough.... or make 1?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom