Hey guys and gals! Forum newbie looking for dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NarcdOut206

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Good morning all at 0400 hours pac time, I'm a newbie to the forum, and wanted to say hi! I've logged only 30 dives, and am pursuing more and more certs with Seattle Scuba Schools. I'm looking for safe, fun dive buds, male and female for some local dives around the sound... I live right down the way from cove 2 and am up for day/night dives.

Essentially, I just wanted to say hi and throw that out there, I have two guys I dive with religiously, they're safe and we have a fun time. No big egos here, just laid back, conscientious diving. Due to conflicts with schedules I can't always hook up with the 2 friends I'm currently diving with. My schedule's been pretty lax lately, so if you're up for a dive let me know - I'm still pretty new with only 2 years under my belt, and with an 'Advanced' cert. ANY kind of diving is a joy, so don't hesitate (as long as we're not doing tech dives or deco dives)

Anyhow, safe and fun diving to all, hope to hear from some potential dive buds/budettes and I'm excited to talk to some of you more experienced divers and learn more about diving overall.

Regards!

Todd :coffee:

Todd, what's your usual schedule? I have limited weekend availability, but can often dive weekdays.

These days my schedule is super lax, so given a day or two in advance essentially anytime on weekdays... I can't do Wednesday evenings, and sometimes a meeting pops up here and there during the week, but for the most part I'm open and flexible...

Drop me a PM or an email if you want to get together for a dive.
K
Scubak@comcast.net

I have 24 fewer dives than you do, and I am looking for a buddy also. From where I am, you are an experienced diver. Drop me a PM if you'd like to hook up with a real newbie.
Thanks!
Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom