Hey from Virginia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bob4cruzn

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone. I am a newly certified diver and I have only managed a couple of dives in Key West. They were really good. I look forward to diving the Bahamas and Belize on an upcoming cruise.

I am a firefighter in Virginia and enjoy just about any type of travel I can do.

Welcome to the board! Where in VA is Ashland? I'm from Northern VA. When it's gets warm again you should check out Lake Rawlings, VA.

Also make sure to check out this forum ScubaBoard - Mid-Atlantic Bottom Feeders

I get there now and then. Have not dove offshore there in a couple of years but have been doing some beach dives on wrecks.

I was curious about what beach wreck dives you are doing. I'm originally from VA and that would be somethiong I'd be interested in during my trips back.

Welcome to the board. I'm from Waynesboro VA. My few dives have been in the Keys also. Great diving there. I hope to get back there.

Welcome!!:D Your next-door neighbor here in MD.

I was curious about what beach wreck dives you are doing. I'm originally from VA and that would be somethiong I'd be interested in during my trips back.

I dive the Huron and the triangle wrecks when conditions permit. Nice diving on good days but lately I have been blown off by the weather. They are generally marked by bouys and you can kick out to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom