Hey from Pam in central Alabama!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pamawi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everybody, this is Pam from Montgomery! I do most of my diving with LDS (Tommy & Rick) and on cruises with non-diving hubby and parents. Diving since 2004 and just finished master diver cert with about 70 dives. I still have a lot to learn especially since most of my diving has been in easy conditions with large groups including my instructors. My buddy quit diving for health reasons last year, so I didn't get wet much this year, except for a couple of Springs trips and an Oriskany weekend. If anyone's looking for buddy at the Springs or Gulf, let me know. I can get down there in just a few hours. I'll probably go to Vortoberfest and hope to get in an October gulf dive. I'd like to do panhandle shore and jetty diving with someone who knows the area since all my ocean dives have been boat dives.

Have dived at Vortex, Morrison, Panama City, Destin, Pensacola (Oriskany & Russian Freighter), Cozumel, St. Thomas, St. Marteen, Epcot. Snorkeled in the Keys, Honolulu and Grand Cayman before getting certified and hope to dive those places as well as Bonaire, Belize and Roatan.

smilies-35311.png
bananawave.gif

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
banana_guitar.gif

Hello Pam from just north of you.
Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you around.

Hey, you look so familiar!! :)

Had a great time diving in Key Largo- when are you coming back? Soon? Every time someone leaves I start planning their return trips :)

:14:

Hello and welcome to the board...I am from Michigan but love diving the gulf coast and panhandle area. I manage to dive the area a couple times a year.

Hey Pam. Good to see you on here. Read about you trip to Key Largo, sounded like a great time..

Hey Suzette,

Thanks for being a great buddy in Key Largo. I saw more variety of sealife there than I did on some carribean dives. Just wish I had taken you up on the kayaking offer and gotten to see your hubby singing. Maybe next time. Sorry, but I have no idea when that will be.

I sent you some of my better pics. Couldn't figure out to post them on SB gallery. It appeared to work, but then would error out after I selected the pics to upload. Maybe I need to compress them.

Hey 2905luvsbubbles,

I got your PM about pensacola shore diving. Now I see where you found me.

My dive shop will be in Pensacola to dive the Oriskany on the weekend of July 19-20. I might go down with them. They generally try to do some shore diving weather permitting. Let me know what weekend you'll be there.

Hey Kevin,

My Resuce class buddy that survived my turning off his air after "accident" scenario.

Let me know when ya'll go to the lake or shore diving anywhere on the gulf coast. After 4 years of diving, I still haven't done these. I went to AWBA for the first time with Joey and Michelle in early June and enjoyed that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom