http://www.diveheart.org/

Hey friends I just receive my C-card.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great news and it looks like you are in some very good company with John and Ritchie.......awesome.

Thanks, and yes I will cont. to be safe. I have the best dive buddies to help me.

Yes, I very much enjoy John and Ritchie, they are a couple of great guys.

Safe Diving,

Matt

Congrats again Matt on the cert and the upcoming Nitrox and Rebreather cards!
You are getting closer and closer...........
Man you are rockin !!!!!!

Matt... nitrox is cool.... but I'm putting my foot down on the rebreather cert.... you are not ALLOWED to out-cert me :D
Catch you later,
Polly

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Thanks to all my dive friends for all your support as I continue to achieve my dream.

Next I am going to get Nitrox certified and the rebreather cert.

We are now working on getting the vent hooked up to a rebreather. The max I would be doing with this is 30 feet.

Safe diving to all,

Matt

Wow, people always said you were an *inspiration*. I guess you don't do anything in a small way. I can't wait for you dives in June!

Hey do it easy, Know I don't do anything small, life is too short.You gotta live like it's the last thing you can do. Yes, I can't wait until June too.

Matt

do it easy:
Wow, people always said you were an *inspiration*. I guess you don't do anything in a small way. I can't wait for you dives in June!

Hey Polly, Can't wait to get my nitrox certification, and for the rebreather certification, Don't put your foot down too hard, it might hurt. sorry I will have that before you, that's how the cookie crumbles! LoL Olso I have to get my dry suit certification, and FFM.

When I get done with all my certifications I might as well be an instructor, what the heck, gotta go for the gusto!

Later, Matt

Hey River Rat, Yes getting closer, I can taste the salt water already.

Take care dude, Matt

RiverRat:
Congrats again Matt on the cert and the upcoming Nitrox and Rebreather cards!
You are getting closer and closer...........
Man you are rockin !!!!!!

Congratulations Matt, waaay to go!!!!

Thanks you Ian T.

Matt.

Back
Top Bottom