Hey fellow Swampers. Its been a while......again! Twin lakes this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
No offense intended but that's sort of what I'm talking about. Planning to do something at the lake with some other Swampers gets put at the bottom of the list of things to do, not a priority. Kind of like...."If nothing better comes up, I'll go to the lake."

There's nothing wrong with that, and I understand everyone's priorities are different. It's just not conducive to planning!

Dee, no offense taken.

I do think at this time of year it's hard to plan social activities. Maybe after the beggining of the year it'll be easier to plan an official Swampers picnic at the lake.

EVER get this dang job over with, you can count on me little buddy! By the way, here's wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy some quality time with your loved ones.....that's where I'll be.... this dang job will still be here when I come back Monday! ristinfrackinohwellitpaysgoodhaveagreatholliday!

I love you guys!

Just remember the reason for the season,

tony

Dee:
Nope, I'll be dry. There's nothing in the lake that I haven't seen that's worth the hassle of wearing the rubber for those temps!

What's come of it? Lack of interest, I suppose. I've tried several times to get the Swampers together like we used to do and apparently there's not enough interest to do so. Folks would say they would be there then never show up....so I quit wasting my efforts.

The weather is supposed to be really nice this Sunday. We're thinking about throwing some steaks on the pit and enjoying a bonfire. If anyone wants to stick around to visit and share the pit they are more than welcome but Beast and I will enjoy it either way!
Dee,
Will be there Sunday again. Don't know if I can make it that early, but hope to see you all there. Must have just missed Doug last Suday... I didn't get there until after 2:30.

Hey Dewd! Sure been missin' you, Man! If you ever get a weekend free let us know. Heck, we'd even settle for meeting ya in Beaumont for dinner! :D

You and Bren have a great time with the family. :partytime

Dee:
Hey Dewd! Sure been missin' you, Man! If you ever get a weekend free let us know. Heck, we'd even settle for meeting ya in Beaumont for dinner! :D

You and Bren have a great time with the family. :partytime

I wasn't aware that they had restaurants there! I guess you learn something new every day! LOL!

Hey Tony! Merry Christmas to you and Bren!

Beast has come down with the nasty crud and I've got rag orders out the wazoo for those last minute shoppers....so we won't be going to the lake tomorrow.

Ya'll have fun.

Look forward to getting in that cold water. Will everyone be at the point at about 12:00?
I drive a black dodge stratus.

Sure missed everyone today! Got in 2 long dives and had the lake all to myself from 11:30 till around 2:15 when a small class showed up. Vis was still around 5 ft and my old analog thermometer showed 58 deg F. Not sure of it's accuracy, but it did read 2 deg less than last week. Hope everyone has a very blessed Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom