Hey fellow Swampers. Its been a while......again! Twin lakes this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey fellow swampers. figured id say hi, since its been a while since i stopped by. i was thinking if some others want to go, i need to try out my new drysuit undergarmet. anyone else up for a chilly dive? maybe some lunch afterwards. im thinking sunday around noonish?

Maybe, I have class and was hoping for the Blue Lagoon, but may have to end up at TT..... will let you know.

maria

I would like to go also. Sunday would be good.

Beast and I will be there. Ya'll can model your undies for us! :D

Might come by. No diving though as packed for Rio all ready. Not into traveling with wet dive gear. Got my dives in Ilha Grande lined up. Dont know about Rio yet. Trying to dive on 12/24. Operator needs 6 to go. might be tough on Xmas eve. Will have some pictures in January.

Dee:
Beast and I will be there. Ya'll can model your undies for us! :D

Dee are you going to get wet? :)

Sounds like fun. I might show up for a visit, but no diving for me.

Dee wern't you the one who suggested having a Swampers get together of some type? Whats come of that?

DiverG:
Dee are you going to get wet? :)

Sounds like fun. I might show up for a visit, but no diving for me.

Dee wern't you the one who suggested having a Swampers get together of some type? Whats come of that?

Nope, I'll be dry. There's nothing in the lake that I haven't seen that's worth the hassle of wearing the rubber for those temps!

What's come of it? Lack of interest, I suppose. I've tried several times to get the Swampers together like we used to do and apparently there's not enough interest to do so. Folks would say they would be there then never show up....so I quit wasting my efforts.

The weather is supposed to be really nice this Sunday. We're thinking about throwing some steaks on the pit and enjoying a bonfire. If anyone wants to stick around to visit and share the pit they are more than welcome but Beast and I will enjoy it either way!

DiverG:
Well I hope to pay a visit, but I'm not sure how my weekend is playing out at the moment.

Have fun either way.

No offense intended but that's sort of what I'm talking about. Planning to do something at the lake with some other Swampers gets put at the bottom of the list of things to do, not a priority. Kind of like...."If nothing better comes up, I'll go to the lake."

There's nothing wrong with that, and I understand everyone's priorities are different. It's just not conducive to planning!

Well, I for one will be there around noon. Dive gear packed for Rio all ready and I dont care to pack wet dive gear as I will be near the 70 lb weight limit. But hey hanging out sounds good. Weather is supposed to be good

Back
Top Bottom