Hey everyone....I'm Back!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stingray1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi everyone. I'm done with salvage diving for a while and back to scuba. I'm looking for all of my old dive buddies......U know who U are :D . And looking for some new ones as well. I'm still living down at Ste. Genevieve, MO and found a couple of new mud holes to dive around Farmington and Fredricktown. Need a partner to dive them though :11: . No Solo's for these places :no . Rats :( .

Anyways, drop me a line everyone. Glad to finally be back.

What, no one really missed me :missing: . That sure does hurt:sulkoff: I thought that I had more dive buddies than that :1poke: .

I sure hope that it's because everyone is out getting tanked up on bottom time :lotsalove: .

I have never met you but I will welcome you back...

Phil

Thanks Phil. That's the first welcome back I've gotten after a nearly two and a half year absense. Thanks again your a true sport. And if u dive much at all, now that I'm back into scuba, I'm sure that we will meet sooner or later:lotsalove: . I did however talk to one of my old dive buddies on the phone the other day.

Norm

Stingray,
I live in St. Louis and dive Mermet Springs about once a week. I am curious about the dive sites you mentioned south of St. Louis, (Fredericktown). Besides the offsets, (Mine Lamott), are there others? Anyway, I dive pretty often, sometimes with a buddy and sometimes with classes that I DM. Feel free to PM me anytime if you want to go.

Bill

I too am up to dive just about anything within my experience, which is not a lot with only 32 dives. I am always ready for a dive. If you ever want to do anything during the week let me know. I am usually off on Wed, because I work the weekends.

Phil

bsigmund:
Stingray,
I live in St. Louis and dive Mermet Springs about once a week. I am curious about the dive sites you mentioned south of St. Louis, (Fredericktown). Besides the offsets, (Mine Lamott), are there others? Anyway, I dive pretty often, sometimes with a buddy and sometimes with classes that I DM. Feel free to PM me anytime if you want to go.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Besides the offsets I only know of St. Joe State park. However, My new regular dive buddy from down here in Ste. Genevieve knows of other quarries and lakes. We are probably going to start our own dive club down here as soon as we find a few more people. A couple of the lakes will be better once I get my boat back in the water though.
I'll add U to my list of buddies to contact when I'm going diving.

skdvr:
I too am up to dive just about anything within my experience, which is not a lot with only 32 dives. I am always ready for a dive. If you ever want to do anything during the week let me know. I am usually off on Wed, because I work the weekends.

Phil

Hey Phil,

Don't worry about your experience level. Even though I mostly dive deep, wrecks, caves and the occational deco dive, I only dive to my buddies experience level and usually enjoy i just as much as diving to my depths and experience. It good to try something different from time to time.
Besides one of the keys to many many years of diving is diving in one comfort zone an not beyound. A good dive buddy knows that and adjusts accordingly.
I'll add you to my dive buddy contact list. and let u know when I'm going diving.

Hey everyone, forgot to say this and it's accually pretty obvious, but all of the places down around ResQDiver and me are bring your own air. I have doubles with a sling/travel alum 80, and two single alum 80's. That usually gets me through a day of diving.

Just a reminder if u plan on diving with ResQDiver and me down here.

I only have 3 tanks I have an HP 130 and two al80's. with my normal dive buddies I can get two out of the 130 but with someone with a little more experience and diving doubles I am just going to take a guess and say that I would only get one dive out of it... Look forward to a dive in the future. I have been to The Offsets once and would hit it again espically if it was on a wed when there are not that may other people out there swimming.

Later
Phil

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom