Hey dr bill.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DownDeep, come on out on the King Neptune and I'll dive with you... if I'm in town. I may be in the Red Sea then, although it is more likely earlier in the winter.

AltitudeMike, my autograph and $4 will get you a cup of black coffee out here! Cream and sugar extra.

If you liked The Weather Channel, I think you'll like the video Matt & Nadja Brandt put together on The Bloomberg Financial News. Log onto their web site, Bloomberg.com) and search the site for the key words Cousteau and "Giant Sea Bass." Check out the nice video Matt put together from the interviews with Jean-Michel Cousteau, Bob Kennedy and me... and the nice underwater footage he shot. A great introduction to diving Catalina. Kudos to Matt and Nadja.

DR, I absolutely understand priorities. I would love to dive the Red Sea.

If you happen to be in town I will look you up. I've never dived a kelp forest before. I would like to experience that.

I can be your groupie.

If I can't find it online anywhere I'll definitely ask TWC if they could possibly re-air the program. Couldn't hurt to ask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom