hey compressor guru let's play name that block

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks evrebody,

i am located in Québec , Canada yes its a 3 phase 1987 according to the litel info i got
if i got it i plan to use it for my paintball field, convert it to gaz engine with a small genset to make the auto drain works

I would have said Bauer block and a Mako all the way , Dude look at the air intake the support for the intake and the oil dip stick, all are the same as on Mako's same as the auto drain.

I would have said Bauer block and a Mako all the way , Dude look at the air intake the support for the intake and the oil dip stick, all are the same as on Mako's same as the auto drain.

Don't be fooled by the blue paint, that unit was most likely produced by Bauer,Munich. When Mako was packaging units with Bauer components, they used Bauer blocks, auto-drains and filtration. However, I have never seen a Securus filtration system on a unit Mako produced. The sub-frame the compressor is mounted on is the European design, which wasn't offered in the US as far as I know. Not sure about Canada. The motor is also European.

Craig

Craig, I am not sure if this is relevant, but my 1978 Mako Branded Purus is mounted in a similar frame (it was originally owned by a Fire Dept. in KS), I have seen a couple of others mounted the same on ebay over the last few years. Note the motor/compressor placement is opposite the normal Bauer Purus placement.

Ike

Attachments

• 2e_1.JPG
    2e_1.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 0a_1_b.JPG
    0a_1_b.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 62
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom