Hey Bob...Update us on the latest and greatest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob, we are long time lovers of your fins. I think we have 6 pairs in my 19 years of diving (pool for teaching, drysuit and tropical...force fin pros to tan deltas and one pair of red d sparkle broken flying force fins that I miss terribly). I am beyond thrilled the flying force fins are finally coming back.

Please let us know the discount code and I would love to order a pair of the flying fins for my husbands birthday!

Thanks Bob. I've had Pros for many years and love how easy they are on my ankles. Back kick was harder to learn in them, but I think I have it, and vastly prefer them forward than the paddle fins I've tried. Will look at maybe upgrading to flying or hockey for the more technical control kicks. Thanks for the great designs.
Thank you. I would think the Hockey fin would fit the bill. Hopefully have that up next for sales. Hopefully..
(2)-L-Hockey.jpg

Bob, we are long time lovers of your fins. I think we have 6 pairs in my 19 years of diving (pool for teaching, drysuit and tropical...force fin pros to tan deltas and one pair of red d sparkle broken flying force fins that I miss terribly). I am beyond thrilled the flying force fins are finally coming back.

Please let us know the discount code and I would love to order a pair of the flying fins for my husbands birthday!
Give me a call Monday for code. Thank, Bob

Thank you Bob. We were hit by hurricane Harvey (not as bad as many, but still sucks!) and so the insurance adjusters will be here today. Once we know the full state of our finances after this unintended damage, we hope to be calling this week. Force fins will always be a bright spot :)

Hey Bob, just noticed Flying Force are up for sale! Awesome! Just double-checking, the material is blue? and why is the smallest size L?

Hey Bob, just noticed Flying Force are up for sale! Awesome! Just double-checking, the material is blue? and why is the smallest size L?

I have about 40 dives on mine. They are wonderful. I’m a size 11 and use XXL.

I stopped at size large and never made a ML. Each Force Fin was hand shaped and each size took around 6 months to complete. At this point in life I was ready to create more than Swim fins. Color is Indigo. I heard some one orderd a Hockey fin and it is being made in upcoming production rum..Calling and talking with us, helps.
day-11-10-08-023.jpg

About to take mine to Cocoview after DEMA. I'll report back after I return. I spent two hours in the pool with them today - Control was superb and acceleration astonishing. Definitely a different feel to my FF Pros.

Ordered my new pair yesterday. I sure hope they are indigo and not black, but will take what I can get since I miss having the flying force fins (the red ones in my picture)!

I stopped at size large and never made a ML. Each Force Fin was hand shaped and each size took around 6 months to complete. At this point in life I was ready to create more than Swim fins. Color is Indigo. I heard some one orderd a Hockey fin and it is being made in upcoming production rum..Calling and talking with us, helps.View attachment 432550

ml-flying-w-spru-jpg.400669.jpg

Well you posted this earlier, Looks ML to me. Anyways I have just ordered a pair in L. Hope the Indigo material is as good at the Tan Delta.

Back
Top Bottom