Hey, Beach Crab's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's great! The dive-in is going to be a banner event!

Too bad I have to miss it :(

Take a picture for me. (not like that other one, Rick. This time with your clothes on please!)

:rofl3::mooner:

Too bad you Will not be able to make it, Robert. Do you have DM duties?

HowardE... saw the banner... it looked great. Thanks again.

Cool! I'm glad the banner came out looking good!

Really though... 99.9% OF THE THANKS should go to Rickster for putting together these great events!

Thanks to everyone who came out to support SB and the Beach Crabs! Rickster is doing an awesome job!

Hopefully in the next year, NetDoc and I will come out to SoCal (we definitely will be at SCUBA SHOW 2009) and get some diving in with all of you!

Really though... 99.9% OF THE THANKS should go to Rickster for putting together these great events!

Thanks to everyone who came out to support SB and the Beach Crabs! Rickster is doing an awesome job!

Hopefully in the next year, NetDoc and I will come out to SoCal (we definitely will be at SCUBA SHOW 2009) and get some diving in with all of you!

??????????????? Wait, What? When? Where? :confused:

I was an awesome banner. Thanx.

Oooh righty then
439.gif

What are we coming to when Aly designates herself as our banner :rofl3:

Thank you Howard,

If it wasn't for Scubaboard, this would never have been as big as it was. You guys are Awesome! We will have to talk about when you guys come out here. Myself and The Beach Crabs, and I am sure, the whole Socal Dive community, offer all our support, and help, and anything else you need, to make you feel fully welcome and enjoy your stay out here next year.

HMMMMMMMM............Another huge event in the planning?:D

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom