Hey all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gunhaver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I thought I'd introduce myself.

I've been diving for about 15 years now and hope to be working on my dive master over the winter. I just moved to Florida from Michigan about 4 months ago. I go to venice beach and some others as often as I can to get in the water, I love fossil hunting!

Some of you may have already met me because I work at Depthfinders in Port Charlotte on occasion.

I recently launched a new website for SW Florida divers and the link is in my sig. We launched about a week ago, and the hardest part of launching a site is getting that first batch of members to register and start posting. Please help make that happen :)

Ryan,
Welcome to the board and looking forward to meeting you at depth finders. Glad to see you here. Happy collecting and if you have any questions on fossils please feel free to drop me a line or pm. Plus Terry has my cell phone number if you want to send me a picture if your in a pinch. ~~~fossilbabe~~~

Welcome to the board. I'll just have to wander over & check your site out!:wink:

Thanks for the warm welcome! and yes, please do check out and register for my site! We just launched, so we have a small user base right now, but we're really hoping to grow!

Im dont live in Florida yet but travel to the Venice area alot to dive. Registered on your site. Less than a month until Im down that way.

Hi Ryan,
I signed up. I met you last weekend when you were working at the diveshop. I'm the guy with the inflatable.
Bill

Good to see people signing up! It makes my day :)

I hope everyone enjoys the site and can find some use out of it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom