For Sale Here is what's left

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandho

Registered
Reaction score
PLEASE DON'T PM ME, USE MY EMAIL INSTEAD: hwdsndf@comcast.net

Tanks

Sherwood Steel 100, LP with H valve $125.

Faber Steel 108 LP $100.

I am not inclined to ship these, local pickup is best. I am in a suburb of Chicago.

Box of Hoses

A bunch of hoses, LP for Regulator, LP for Inflator, HP for SPG. Many lengths

I haven't counted or tested but there are a bunch, probably 15 or 20 the whole lot: $25.

Back Plates

1 Aluminum Back Plate, used but good condition $30.

1 Stainless Steel Backplate with harness and all hardware used but good condition (buckle, D rings etc. . . .) $65

Misc.

1 Small Dive Rite cave reel $10

1 Large SS Thumb Reel with lots of line #10

Pair of Compression straps, Big SS buckle New $10

Pair of Compression straps, Big Delrin buckle $5.

Brand New OMS Black Mask in Box $20

DIR Zone Submersible Dive Notebook $5

Shipping and handling charges will be computed upon sale and shipping location. I will only accept cash or Paypal

Lights

I have boxes and of dive/cave lights, canisters and parts. As most of you know, during the nineties and 2000?s I built and sold an amazing HID light. There is too much to list including new housings, bulbs, ballasts, canisters and cables, as well as used. Also some hybrids modified from various manufacturers. Tell me what you will need and I will try and build or assemble. I will even build you a custom Lithium Ion battery pack. All at an unbelievably low price.

Here is a video about the HID lights I used to build

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom