Hens and Chickens Islamorada 8-29-13( few pix)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeper thoughts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The wind and the rain has finally ended!!
Seas were flat calm. we decided to stay close today and had 20/25 feet viz(very green). Plenty of snow in the water. The outer reefs had much better viz

While diving my wifes regulator hose ruptured(miflex). Air went from 2600 to 2000 within seconds it seemed
:nailbiter:

Looks like a fantastic weekend for Labor day

P1015719_edited-1.jpgP1015723_edited-1.jpgP1015742_edited-1.jpgP1015769_edited-1.jpgP8290025_edited-1.jpgP8290058_edited-1.jpgP8290064_edited-1.jpg

These are fantastic! What setup do you use?

Thnx. My wife uses the Olympus tg2(no housing or external strobe)

I used the Olympus epl1 and 60mm lens

Hens and Chickens is such a pretty reef if the conditions are decent. Conch Republic took me and a couple of other divers there yesterday: what a lovely spot to dive. Pix are fantastic!

Thnx it is close to our dock, which makes it so attractive also

Nice shots.

After hearing about your myflex line, which I run on all hoses for myself and my wife. The few stories I have heard about them and my hose is tearing the sheit out of my hood. I ordered 2 new sets of standard rubber hoses for our rigs.

Nice shots.

After hearing about your myflex line, which I run on all hoses for myself and my wife. The few stories I have heard about them and my hose is tearing the sheit out of my hood. I ordered 2 new sets of standard rubber hoses for our rigs.

Believe it or not, I replaced the hose with myflex again. The dive shop said this might of been the older model. The reg is about 3+yrs old

One of my favorite dive sites! Thanks for the pics!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom