Henderson Wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Boats

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey folks!

I've always liked the Henderson line, and I just had a chance to pick up a 3mm wetsuit while I was down in Florida. My first Henderson purchase!

I was thrilled, and it fit great!

Unfortunetly, it hasn't met my expectations. I've worn it on five dives.

1. The velcro on the collar attachment in back, has come loose (thread all unraveled on me).

2. The Henderson name on the leg, with the bright orange sticker in the center of the "o", has started to peel off.

3. And for lack of the a better word, the wetsuit has little "bunny burrs" on the legs and arms. Sort-of like when your sweater gets little balls on them. This probably makes no sense, but I was surprised this happend already. No velcro grabbed the suit, I didn't rub it on cement. I've been diving for some time, and know how to take care of my gear.

So, the dive shop I purchased the wetsuit from is down in Florida. I'm up here in Lambertville Michigan (by Toledo Ohio).

Do I contact Henderson about my unhappiness? Or the dive shop? I've never encountered a problem before with any of my gear, and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Has anyone else encountered this type of problem with a Henderson wetsuit?

Thanks in advance!

Boats

Back
Top Bottom