Henderson Talon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poolecw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Do any of you guys have any first hand experience with the Henderson Talon? I haven't seen it in person and was curious about it. What are these selling for?

Henderson makes a good suit, and while I am not familiar with that model, the write up on the Henderson site makes it sound very manly and special. Kinda like a Special Ops guy, but not a Special Ops guy.... It says they're made for the customer but doesn't specifically say it's custom made size-wise.

Having said that, I can't help but notice that their actual military suits kinda tend towards basic black, and bright orange, so I think it's all a bunch of marketing hype...

Wetsuits Archives - Henderson Special OPS/SAR Wetsuits

Last edited:
I was just curious if the Talon actually brought something to the table of if it is just marketing hype.....

I was just curious if the Talon actually brought something to the table of if it is just marketing hype.....

It looks (and I mean no offense) very "American"... cashing in on #MAGA perhaps... kinda militaristic look. Beyond that, it seems to just be another wetsuit... although likely a good one, since it's made by Henderson.

Back
Top Bottom