Henderson products and service(good or bad)

Is Henderson USA a good Company to deal with for warrenties,service etc...?

• Are they a reputable and professional organization?

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Do they only seem to care when your lawyer gets involved?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would it be better if they didn't get paid until after the 1 year warrenty was over?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

viper3037

Reaction score
Anyone besides me having problems getting sevice from Henderson USA.
Won't return calls etc....

Give your opinion on the 3 choices.
1. They are a professional and trustworthy company

2. They only seem to try when your lawyer gets involved.

3. They would care more if you didn't pay them until their one year warenty was up.

Please be serious and it will help alot.
What do you think of their products ?
would you buy from them again.

I personally like their product but the customer service seems lacking.Looking for other opinions.

I have a 7 mil 2 piece Henderson wetsuit. The suit seems to "wear" more quickly than my buddies suits with the same amount of use.(50 dives). The stitching came apart in a few places (easily fixed) and the rubber at the ankles and the wrists is worn off. Price wise I guess it was competitive with a few other brands in my area. Would I buy it again? Probably not. From MY experience I've seen that customer service is lacking in MOST dive gear companies.....

matt

a 3mm shorty, a 5mm jumpsuit, and a 3mm Hyperstretch jumpsuit. And I love all of them equally. Henderson is a good company to deal with, they stand behind their product, and they make a good product.

My shorty ripped out about six months after ive had it, and Ive been beating the crap out of that suit, three nights a week teaching in the pool during the summer, and two tropical trips. Probably more use than any normal diver gives their suit in three years. I sent it back to Henderson and they repaired it AT NO CHARGE, and sent it back to me. Thats a company that I like, and will buy from again. I still have that shorty. The Hyperstretch is the cat's arse... So comfortable, and very strretchy. The only problem is its not as warm. ANyways, you cant go wrong with a Henderson suit... Good Luck...

I have read post after post after post just like yours about Henderson when I was looking for a wetsuit and they all sounded like yours. I would never buy a Henderson suit after all the bad posts I have read Henderson. I bought a DUI dry suit for myself and am buying a Xcel wetsuit for my daughter. If companies make bad products people should post until they fix the problem or go out of business.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom