Henderson hyperstretch WARNING!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

domino22

Contributor
Reaction score
I was in the pool today checking out some new gear and testing different weight combos for bouancy. Along with the new gear was my new Henderson hyperstretch 3mm. Warning! Warning this wetsuit is a velcro magnet. My cumderbum waist band sucked onto my right arm as if it was a piece of velcro when I pulled it off it left big spot of fuzzy stuff on the wetsuit. Do not let any velcro come in contact with the wetsuit or you will get a fuzzy patch on the suit, be carefull! Oh great suit love it,just be aware with any velcro on your BC making contact.

If you had noticed when you bought this wetsuit, there is a BIG warning tag attached right to the wetsuit that says not to let it come into contact with velcro...

Do you not read???

No I knew the feet went in first then the other parts followed and then the zipper was the last thing to close. As for the tag this was not a computer and it was the first thing I did was to cut it off and throw it away- oops! The following was done on the learning curve. I thought the tag was kinda like the ones at walmart that they put on shirts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom