Henderson Hyperstretch suits HELP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another vote for the Hyperstretch. Mine is, without a doubt, the most comfortable wetsuit I have ever put on. It's no longer a hassle or a dread to donn the suit. Quiet the opposite, it's a pleasure to wear. That said, if you want a suit that will look new a year from now after lots of dives, look elsewhere. A few things that you can do to help is glue all the spots where the stetching comes together. That'll keep the stetching from unraveling, but there isn't much you can do about the fraying of the material, it just seems to come wit the comfort. I for one can put up with the suits mishaps, with the gain in comfort. I'll never leave home without mine again.

But if Bare has solved the issues with this material, then definately give them a look too.

Originally posted by Swamp Rat
WarHammer, We need to know how good the suit works when performing the Warhammer Manuver?

Easy on, easy off. :)

Originally posted by Matt
Its a nice concept, but the suit isn't standing up as well as we'd like. The shop I deal with is a Henderson dealer and they are having problems with the laminate. Its fraying and showing a lot of wear. This year Bare has Hydrostretch. They held off on releasing it last year because they were having the same problems Henderson is having.

Bare also has specialized sizing (king, Tall, short) Check out their website:

www.bare-wetsuits.com

They are my favourite company. No one else has the fit and quality. And they're made in Canada. Well priced compared to other brands.

:fork:

I checked the website. I don't see where they have king, tall and short. Also, they don't offer suits that are all hydrostretch. They just have panels of hydrostretch in certain locations on the suits.

ET

Back
Top Bottom