Henderson H2 or Cressi Lontra 7mm suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SlewFoot

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just picked up my first set of gear and nam looking for a 7 mm wetsuit/semi dry suit. I don't do enough cold water or deep local dives in locally to buy a dry suit, even used. Right now I can get a new Henderson H2 from Scuba Toys for 250 or a Cressi Lontra from Leisure pro for 230. I don't want the attached hood as most of my diving would not need it & I have the option to add a hooded vest.

From what I've read the Cressi will be less stretchy but has better seals at the wrists/ankles, while the Henderson has that great reputation as a comfortable suit.

Reccomendations?

Just picked up my first set of gear and nam looking for a 7 mm wetsuit/semi dry suit. I don't do enough cold water or deep local dives in locally to buy a dry suit, even used. Right now I can get a new Henderson H2 from Scuba Toys for 250 or a Cressi Lontra from Leisure pro for 230. I don't want the attached hood as most of my diving would not need it & I have the option to add a hooded vest.

From what I've read the Cressi will be less stretchy but has better seals at the wrists/ankles, while the Henderson has that great reputation as a comfortable suit.

Reccomendations?

SlewFoot,

I have had these links bookmarked during my search...btw I am going with a dry suit.

SEMI-DRY WETSUITS

Best ?Semi-Dry? Wetsuits ? Dive Gear Reviews

Cressi Lontra 7mm Scuba Wetsuit Review ? Dive Gear Reviews

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/exposure-suits/60691-henderson-semi-dry.html

Product Guide: Wetsuits ? Dive Gear Reviews

I don't know if it helps but I have a Henderson thermopreen 7mm and love it.

Henderson gets my vote. Of all the suits I own, which are many (AL, Waterproof, Oceanic, Akona), Hendersons are the best. Henderson's business is wetsuits and wetsuit type items/accessories, and nothing else. They make the wetsuits and accessories for USCG and many other Public Service divers, as well. I have no personal interest re. Henderson, just a happy customer.

I don't know if it helps but I have a Henderson thermopreen 7mm and love it.

same here :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom