help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy,
I'm new to Scuba Board, but I have a A80. I bought the houseing and was quite please. Off course after a while I would love to have a Nice SLR for those instant pics; but It gets decent pictures. I'm upload some picture right now. So if you get this later, you can look at my album. Close pictures are quite good if you time them right. I'm still working on getting those far away shots. Anyway, let me know if you have any more questions.

Wow, we've let you dangle here unanswered for a while! I've been away and just got back.

Yes, there is a housing by Canon for the A85. I would steer clear of the Sealife in a big way.

I love my Canons - started with an A20, then an A70 that was stolen and now have the A75. Use it alot even though I have the Oly 5050 too. You can check out my gallery and LukeRob's for shots from the A series. Several others - PhotoTJ comes to mind - also use the A series. You'll love it!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom