help?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lara1018

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi! i already have the casio exilim ex-z3 from a year ago. and i was wondering if there's any underwater housing available for it? i did a search and the closest thing was the CASIO EWC-40 UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR EX-Z30 EX-Z40 EX-Z50. has anyone had experience with this? do you think it'll work? if not, are there generic casings out there? thanks!
lara

I couldn't find the EX-Z3, but did find the EX-Z30...???

The Casion housing EWC-40, seems to fit the EX-Z30.

Digideep

lara1018:
hi! i already have the casio exilim ex-z3 from a year ago. and i was wondering if there's any underwater housing available for it? i did a search and the closest thing was the CASIO EWC-40 UNDERWATER HOUSING FOR EX-Z30 EX-Z40 EX-Z50. has anyone had experience with this? do you think it'll work? if not, are there generic casings out there? thanks!
lara

Check out this site. http://digideep.com/product.php?pType=camera&mID=8&pID=382

Digideep says there is not yet a housing and they are usually on top of things like that. You might want to look thru the Casio forum to see if there are any user updates.

SteveB

thanks for the replies. i've actually gone on that digideep website and signed up for updates should a housing for my camera come out. strange thing with the ex-z3 versus ex-z30. the buttons seem to be almost similar (in placement they are alike). it's just that mine has a switch between play and record, while the z30 has separate buttons. that's why i was thinking (hoping!) maybe the casing for the z30 would work for my z3 :)

I have the EX-Z3 and at first I thought that housing would fit too...I just wrote casio, lets see what they have to say. I'll keep you posted...(are you happy with your camera???)

Casio just got back to me, this is what they had to say:

Thank you for writing. We did not offer a water resistant case for the
EXZ3.

I apologize for the delayed response.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom