help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickyR

Reaction score
Hi I will be going to Cozumel at the end of April staying at the reef club for the first time.I would love to have some info on good places to rent scuba gear and boat dives and trying to save a buck thank you.

Ricky, There are alot of good dive ops in Cozumel. I personally like to dive with Mantaraya www.mantaraya.com because it's a small operation and you are dealing with the owner, (Fernando). Fernando takes good care of his divers and you can rent your equipment from him or from other Dive Ops on the island.

In Cozumel you can also have some pretty intersting shore dives and at $6 dollars a tank you can't go wrong with a few of those.

RickyR:
Hi I will be going to Cozumel at the end of April staying at the reef club for the first time.I would love to have some info on good places to rent scuba gear and boat dives and trying to save a buck thank you.

If you do a search on Cozumel here, you should find many threads relevent to your question. Everyone has a favorite dive op that they are happy to recommend. There are dozens of operations on the island. A little reading should at least help you narrow down your search.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom