Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lovin_sum_Bubbles

Registered
Reaction score
I recently purchased a pink mask, pink snorkel, with matching pink and white fins. I wanted to buy a white wet suit but my boyfriend insists that it will get too dirty. Should I listen to him and just get a pink wet suit instead? Or, do you know of any place that might sell a pink and white wet suit??? Please help me in this terrible dilema!!! Thanks. :blinking:

Lovin_sum_Bubbles:
I recently purchased a pink mask, pink snorkel, with matching pink and white fins. I wanted to buy a white wet suit but my boyfriend insists that it will get too dirty. Should I listen to him and just get a pink wet suit instead? Or, do you know of any place that might sell a pink and white wet suit??? Please help me in this terrible dilema!!! Thanks. :blinking:

If you are in all pink your buddy will never lose you in a big, shallow group! LOL

BTW-White does get dirty. I had a wetsuit with white accents once....

I hope my little girl (11 year old) doesn't read this thread. She's already scoping out pink fins, pink mask, and pink snorkels. I hope she doesn't want pink wetsuit or a pink BC. :p

Deep Sea Supply makes pink wings . . .

Did someone say a pink BC? That is too funny!

reefugee:
I hope my little girl (11 year old) doesn't read this thread. She's already scoping out pink fins, pink mask, and pink snorkels. I hope she doesn't want pink wetsuit or a pink BC. :p

That sounds like such a cute color theme. Sounds like someone doesn’t appreciate a nice girly color. :wink: I think your daughter would look so cute in all pink :D You need to get her a pink tank also.

Stacy

All pink? SWEET! You'll be so bright, you can dive without a flashlight!

Lovin_sum_Bubbles:
Exceed only makes like 3 or 4 wetsuits but this one is black with pink sides and a pretty design on the butt: http://www.boatownersworld.com/exceed/evolution.htm

You might consider breaking up the "all pink" motif this way.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom