help..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
deleting post. I posted new thread and was adding poll, but took to long to finish. By time I finished poll, it was telling me I took to long, that I only had 5 min to add poll after posting.

how about 10 minutes or more?

Or just delete this post and let me start over?

Please......

NadMat:
deleting post. I posted new thread and was adding poll, but took to long to finish. By time I finished poll, it was telling me I took to long, that I only had 5 min to add poll after posting.

how about 10 minutes or more?

Or just delete this post and let me start over?

Please......
I tired to report it for you, using the ! button, but it's not working these days either. Times out. So much around here isn't working.... :11:

Done.

As for the report post button, we get the reports, but the user never seems to get to the "thanks for reporting" page. We usually get multiple reports as people try it over and over :wink:

jonnythan:
Done.

As for the report post button, we get the reports, but the user never seems to get to the "thanks for reporting" page. We usually get multiple reports as people try it over and over :wink:
Oh I see - yeah, I'll bet.

NadMat:
Thanks for the help jonnythan, SB mods are the best :)
Whoa.

That's a first, I know it.

:wink:

jonnythan:
Done.

Well, it's good to know that reported posts still get through to you. Saves us the trouble of sending out PMs... :)

I've never seen the "thanks for reporting" page though. If all's well, you're returned to the thread you were in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom