help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tech Admin:
Monthly payments have a tendancy to mis-match which can be a pain... that's why we promote (and heavily discount) the annual option.

Well, I just received my notice from Paypal of my lastest subscription payment, dated Jan. 27. Please get my status changed when you are able? I haven't heard any more from you about this. Thanks!

Tech Admin:
Accroding to our system your supporting membrship has expired!
Hmmm... expired or not expired? That is the question. The system seems to still be debiting my account, so I must not be expired? Come' on...

Foo:
Hmmm... expired or not expired? That is the question. The system seems to still be debiting my account, so I must not be expired? Come' on...

You must have selected the Worldcom option :)

Paul in VT

Foo:

It sounds like you have a billing mismatch ir hiccup. You can either cancel your membership (via Paypal) and sign up again or send a message to NetDoc and he will look at the receiving end to fix your account. Sorry!

Back
Top Bottom