Help with Raw

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mjh

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok have Nikon D100 and shot RAW NEF for the first time. Using JASC Paint Shop Pro 8 for editing pictures. I Plug serial port in to camera turn it on and the computer gives me the option to download pictures for everything but Paint Shop Pro. So I download via Nikon View 5. Pictures show up fine in Nikon View but when I try to pull them up in Paint Shop Pro they are Thumb size. I can’t seem to resize them, when I do the pixels just get bigger.

Anyone know how to deal with this???

Does Paint Shop Pro documentation suggest that it actually supports NEF files? I would be a bit surprised. I know that Adobe for example only recently started supporting this file format with the latest version of Photoshop(CS). Did your Nikon D100 come with imaging software called Nikon Capture? I think it was bundled with Nikon View when I got my D100. You could open the NEF files in that and convert to TIF and then open those in Paint Shop Pro. Sorry, that may not be very helpful.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom