help with photo at mainit point

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jigo:
lazy me. i just set to forced flash and mostly take macro pics. but pns doesnt really do well with macro closer than 6 inches. problem is, sometimes i miss stuff like sharks if i tinker too long with camera settings. have to learn that WB part if i can find the manual. thank you master.

use manual focusing, you could shoot macro to within 3 inches. i use a pns as well :D

jonix:
use manual focusing, you could shoot macro to within 3 inches. i use a pns as well :D

the lens port also gets in the way of the flash and leaves a shadow if pic taken too close. if i use zoom, quality is not as good. but, we have to make do with the tools we have:(

jigo:
the lens port also gets in the way of the flash and leaves a shadow if pic taken too close. if i use zoom, quality is not as good. but, we have to make do with the tools we have:(

what camera are you using?

zoom? i can't use zoom as well...maybe 1 nudge but that's about it :shakehead

jonix:
what camera are you using?

zoom? i can't use zoom as well...maybe 1 nudge but that's about it :shakehead

its an olympus. cant remember what model. its got a good zoom topside. but with the housing, the extended port gets in the way. its also hard to focus at close subjects with full zoom.

jigo:
its an olympus. cant remember what model. its got a good zoom topside. but with the housing, the extended port gets in the way. its also hard to focus at close subjects with full zoom.

figured it's an oly, same with cla's and wolverine's. get a strobe na lang hehehe

jonix:
figured it's an oly, same with cla's and wolverine's. get a strobe na lang hehehe

ya. saving up for it. but i like the way the colors come out if the lighting is right. no PS work needed. this must be why oly stopped making housings for their cameras? have they really stopped?

jigo:
ya. saving up for it. but i like the way the colors come out if the lighting is right. no PS work needed. this must be why oly stopped making housings for their cameras? have they really stopped?

yup, without a strobe it's really a hit and miss thing. but so far i like what i have even if i don't have a strobe.

i don't really know if they stopped, but judging from the number of oly users here in SB i guess not.

huwaw! rays!!! :thumbs-up in anilao at that

Back
Top Bottom