Help With Nemo repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adrisen

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I had my Nemo sent off to be serviced and had the shocking news to be informed that my computer was damaged inside. I was told that the
board inside was shattered inside. the only servicing on the unit was only ever done by Mares and this was only the second time it was only ever sent in. I sent it in once, and now the shop. It has only ever needed battery changes and that is what it has always gone in for servicing. It is no longer under warranty and never given me any problems, I it has only about 100 dives on it and again gets sent in for a battery change to be told it has serious damage, I can't see how thous can happen. I have never dropped it, opened it. I have sent it to Mares to service. This being the case does mares have some form of program available to people fore repair or replacement. I can't see repairing it for 300$ which is what I was quoted. I am awaiting for it to return from the repair centre.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom