Help with Mk17 Routing for twins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alexxred

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has got any suggestions with hose routing for the scubapro Mk17 for twins. On the L post I've got SPG hose and a reg and on the R Inflator hose and reg. The R routes really well both straight down but I can't work out how to get the SPG hose to go straight down on the L, it comes out at a bit of an angle. Its not bad, just not straight down. Any ideas or pics would be great.

Thanks

Alex

alexxred:
On the L post I've got SPG hose and a reg and on the R Inflator hose and reg. The R routes really well both straight down but I can't work out how to get the SPG hose to go straight down on the L, it comes out at a bit of an angle. Its not bad, just not straight down.

Could you please post some pictures of what you have right now? I would be very interested to see how you have your MK17s set up.

Here is the routing I'm using. As you can see the on the L post both the reg and inflator hose run straight down while on the R the reg runs straight down but the SPG has to come out at a bit of an angle. Would have liked to route both sides the same but don't see how that would be possible.
detail

The link is working for me...

Thank you, Alex.

Works as far as I can tell

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom