Help with get my Sherwood Wisdom download kit to work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My hubby has the Wisdom two and since downloading the new drivers for Vista and software, he is unable to access his log file. When computer is attached to pc, program locks up and won't open. Suggestions? His W2 is almost two years old.

Which version of vista are you using 32 bit or 64 bit, vista always been a problem child that’s why windows 7 is coming out this year.

I have 32 bit Vista installed but hubby has since informed me that it quit downloading prior to installation of new driver/program to Vista. Now will not work at all..program just locks up. Prior to this new installation, computer showed one old dive dated months ago and nothing more current. Is this a problem with the Sherwood itself?

Did you upgrade your PC and now the download softare is no longer working? Or were you never able to bring your dives into your PC?

rerun the software in the admin account and you should get a repair option run that and see if that fixes your problem. Then again it mybe vista itself.

I am wondering if it is the dive computer itself. It worked fine initially with Vista but as hubby is inconsistent in downloading dives, it has been a while. When a previous dive was the only one to show up. he installed new drivers/program for vista. Now it won't connect to dive computer all, just locks the computer solid and a shut down is required. I will try the admin account repair. Thanks..will let you know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom