Help with finding lodging for a group family vacation next summer to Key West.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JBRES1

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Help,
I am trying to put together a multi family summer vacation for July 2014 to Key West.
We would need 6 condos or Townhomes at the same resort on the beach.
Any ideas as to who I should contact or where would be a nice place to stay at ?

We would have 25 people going on this trip , and it sad to say but only 8 are divers.
The wish list is, 1- ocean front, 2- beach, 3- pool with hot tub, 4-close to night spots for the kids.
( note, the kids are 18 to 29 yrs old )

Thanks, Jim Breslin

I highly recommend Key West Vacation rentals. Key West vacation rental Key West Florida nightly lodging Key West FL vacation rental home

I've been to KW many times over the years (I love it so much I got married there!) and have stayed with KWVR all but one time (rented from a private owner).

Have you ever been to Key West? The thing about the beaches there is that they're really not all that great (IMHO). Most of the action is centered around Duval Street and all the bars and restaurants (your #4 close to night spots).

Now that said, you might want to consider 1800 Atlantic: Key West Vacation Rentals 1800 Atlantic Condominiums Key West

The 1800 is next to one of the nicest beaches (Smathers Beach). Smathers has the nicest sand and to me, Ft Zachary Taylor is the nicest overall beach. The Sheraton Suites is also near the 1800. You might want to check that out.

The nice thing about Key West is that you can walk pretty much anywhere. However, the 1800 and Sheraton Suites is a bit off the beaten path when it comes to bars and restaurants.

There is a nightly sunset celebration in Mallory Square which is always a good time.

Ahh Key West. I need to get back to you. You'll have a great time. Key West has something for everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom