Help with Divelog2x software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eshie

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have purchased a VT3 computer and dive a 10.5l faber cylinder (232bar max working pressure). When I download my computer and put the cylinder's maximum working pressure (232 bar) into the 'working pressure' field it always calcullates my SAC as 0.001l/m. However, if I put a different figure into the 'working pressure' field it calculates a different SAC. I assume that the maximum working pressure of the tank is not the 'working pressure' the software refers to. Does anyone know which figure I should be using in the 'working pressure' field?

I had the same problem to begin with too. You need to put 1 in for the working pressure as it needs the working pressure for the volume you entered and as tanks measured in metric are the water capacity you need to use a pressure of 1 bar (surface pressure). There is lots of helpful information in the thread "Oceanlog Beta Version 2.1.4 Available".

Hi all,
I have purchased a VT3 computer and dive a 10.5l faber cylinder (232bar max working pressure). When I download my computer and put the cylinder's maximum working pressure (232 bar) into the 'working pressure' field it always calcullates my SAC as 0.001l/m. However, if I put a different figure into the 'working pressure' field it calculates a different SAC. I assume that the maximum working pressure of the tank is not the 'working pressure' the software refers to. Does anyone know which figure I should be using in the 'working pressure' field?

Make sure you have the latest version of Divelog:
Oceanic Worldwide - Owner Services - Software

As you are using liters and Bar , make sure you have the program set to metric.
you will then find you do not need to entre working pressure.

working pressure is only needed for the imperial divers using cubic feet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom