Help Wanted: Web page design, svc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubakevdm

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm looking for someone who is capable of putting a web page together for my dive charter and getting it up and running. I would like it to have one page of general information, several pages of galleries with room to grow, and I'm very interested in exploring some type of on-line reservation system. I need the work done asap, so please respond with an estimated time of completion, a price for the setup, and separate maintenance and hosting costs.

Website pricing can be all over the board. Just about every 12 year old can whip something up that is "COOL" but many don't understand that you are trying to sell something.

Why not give it a try on your own? I have made several custom sites over the years, but the host I now recommend has some ready made packages that take only a few minutes to put together. While it may not be exactly what you want, it would be a great start and then you could get someone to fix graphics, sizing, etc. for a WHOLE lot less than starting from scratch.

The host I use cost me $6.95 per month when I bought two years (about $160 for two years). Plus, they did the name registration for free!

Once you get signed up for hosting, they have a great control panel where you can easily manipulate your site.

Just a thought.

Are you still looking for someone to design your site. If you have decided not to go with building it yourself, please PM me or email me at matt.skaggs@gmail.com and we can discuss the site and costs.

--
Matt

I have been searching for 2 months for a new webmaster and a few weeks ago found a great team of guys who are VERY knowledgeable, professional, and creative. The designs and follow ups I have received are amazing. Their creative abilities are awesome, and I have never once heard "that cant be done, or I cant do that"...and our new site is going to be quite complex.

Oh, did I mention they are also quite reasonable!!!

If you are still in need of a website, I made one a couple months ago that was never used. The charter it was made for never really got going and never published the website at all. It's still sitting on the server as we speak and with a bit of tweaking it could be reformatted for yours. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom