HELP... TransPac II / Inflator Issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Duck;

My LDS sold me the Air II's and swapped them out onthe BC's. I have not had them a year yet so I don't know how service is going to work, but I think he includes the Air II in the standard BC service charge (but I am not sure). You have peaked my curiosity; I will call him tomorrow and find out. :confused:

I've never had a problem with my inflator. Any problems I've had have been talked thru by DR. DR will put things in the mail right away. I paid $500 for the same set up. The TPII is a "little" complicated to set up , so it helps if someone that set's up a lot does it. (LDS) Otherwise it might arrive in three boxes. I was going to buy Divers Discount and a LDS matched the price. And the warranty is only one year so the warranty "fear" goes away pretty fast.

good luck don O

Got the same setup for $275 US NO TAX kind of a steal. It retails here on the island for about $600US.

Back
Top Bottom