Help Support SUDS @ Miami International Boat Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OBXDIVEGUY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Everyone!

South Florida Divers, Inc. is organizing our second event at the Miami International Boat Show to help raise funds for Soldiers Undertaking Disabled SCUBA! Last year we were able to raise nearly $13,000 for them, and this year our goal is $20,000.

The outpouring of generosity has been tremendous already. We have some great new trips donated, gear is coming in almost everyday, and the Boat Show has been incredible with their support.

Please come out and join us at the Boat Show, Feb. 16-20 in booth #1926 in the Dive & Travel Harbor at the Miami Convention Center. At the booth, we will have tons of prizes that have been donated for either raffle or silent auction.

Saturday, Feb 18, we will host a reception at the Convention Center starting at 6pm. Many of the auctions and raffles will close then and you can get your last minute bids in while munching on free snacks and beverages. We'll also have live entertainment, SUDS videos, and just plain fun.

You can follow updates about new prizes at our Facebook event or our website www.sudsfundraising.com.

Attendance isn't necessary to win the prizes, but we'd love to see you there. If you want to purchase raffle tickets for something, send me a pm. We'll work something out for you.

If you are interested in donating items to us for the prizes, please pm me.

See ya'll at the show!

Last edited:
Wow! We keep getting more and more stuff donated to us! Things are really coming together for a great fund raiser. You wouldn't believe the menu the Miami Convention Center catering service has hooked us up with for our party!

I'd like to open things up to your ideas; What kinds of things would ya'll like me to try to get donated? What would you be willing to buy raffle tickets for?

If there is anyone interested in helping us out with donations or volunteering, please send me an email at info@sudfundraising.com or a pm here on Scubaboard.

I should mention that you don't have to attend the Miami Boat Show to purchase raffle tickets. I'll announce how and when you can get tickets online soon.

How about an all-inclusive trip at Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan, Honduras? Yup, we got one donated by Bahia Tours!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom